The incredible shrinking images...
You will like it...!You know the problem: The new digicam takes great photos, but they are too big to send them via mail. Or your grandma has a new camera, but the last 5 Pictures took you a half hour to download. Tinypic can solve the problem and shrink digital images to 1/20 of the original size without too great a quality loss. This means you can send up to 150 images with one mail! The usage is that simple that even your grandma will be pleased. Just drag the pictures onto the program - ready.
The pictures will be resized and saved again. You can select different ways to preserve your original pictures:
New in Version 3.18
- New image size 1600 x 1200 for archive conversion
- New "active" protocol: You an click on the protocol window to select files after processing
- Open the target folder with a click on the protocol window
- All converted Files can be copied to the clipboard with one click
- 1:1 preview and comparison of converted images
- lossless rotation with L/R-button
- repeat conversion with one click
- Multi processor enabled to speed up the conversion
Tinypic uses advanced iterpolation algorithms, which satisfy professional demands. Therefore TinyPic can also be used to resize image archives like the pile of holiday pictures on your computer. We would recommend the usage of TinyPicPro for this task, which can use a lower compression rate. At a size of 3MPixel and the quality "good", the image size will be about 300kB, which is usually less than 10% of the original image. The result will show now loss in quality and can be used for prints up to letter size.